Wednesday 25 March 2015

Back to the Future Special


Is there nothing Keith Lemon can't put his funny little hand to?

His sketch show went down better than free chocolate brownies in the workplace, he's still going strong hosting Through the Keyhole and Celebrity Juice, well, that speaks for itself!

But now, the funny (in more ways than one!) man is going to host a tribute to Back to the Future!

Keith Lemon's Back to the Future Tribute will air on ITV2 this Autumn to coincide with the film's 30th anniversary and the day crazy character Marty McFly travelled to in the future!

The 90-minute special will see Keth reenact some of his fave Back to the Future scenes with the help of his celeb pals!

Paddy McGuinness will take on the role of Biff, Gino D'Acampo will play Doc and McBusted will perform 'Johnny B Goode' - sounds a hoot!

Iconic locations from the film will also be visited and Keith will meet some of the cast members and crew, from the film.
He'll also have a natter o some of Back to the Future's biggest fans and have a go on a real hover board. That I can't wait to see!

Talking about the show, Keith said, in his own special way:

"Never did I fink 30 years ago I'd be on telly doing a 'docu-com' about 30 years of Back t' Future.
It's well documented that I'm a massive BTTF fan but I'm not well documented for mecking documentaries. I'm very excited. I feel like a geeky 40-year-old virgin, accept I'm not 40 and I've had loads of sex. Let's get that flux capacitor fluxing!"

I can't really remember the movie itself, so I'm going to try and have a butchers of it soon - but I do remember the Back to the Future ride, in Florida, which I loved as a child. Especially the part where it seems you get eaten by a dinosaur! 


DRAMA NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...