Thursday 22 May 2014

Trying Again...(and Again hopefully!)


I love Sky Living's 'Trying Again', starring the brilliant Chris Addison and the fabulous Jo Joyner.

To be honest, Sky Living is only usually on in my house if Four Weddings is on and I only gave Trying Again a watch as I'm always in awe of Jo and her performances. (Yes, I still miss Tanya Branning!) 

But the relationship between Matt and Meg, the trials and tribulations of them overcoming her affair with a doctor at the surgery she once worked at (and then worked at again, thanks to Job Centre Plus!) and the comedy of the barmy situations they find themselves in, is both endearing and side splitting. 

Last week showed them inviting Meg's ex-affair, Ian, and his new lady, Kate, around for dinner. Now, that's a party no one wants to go to!

Meg is still overcoming jealousy - but if Matt asks - she's not - and Matt just wants everyone to be normal. Normal, normal, normal. 

With their other friends wanting to get drunk, (and possibly then have sex with each other!) as a plan to leave, this is only going to end in one of two ways... 

I won't spoil the end of this ep for you, because I'd love for you to tune in... Grab the series on Catch Up or just give it a watch this Thursday at 9pm. 

Girls - it's definitely one for you - but the fella's might have a giggle to it too. Even my boyfriend rather likes it!

Trying Again is on Thursday's at 9pm on Sky Living. 

Let me know what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...