Monday 14 September 2015

CBB: Mean Girls never win


Celeb BB couldn't have come at a worse time for me - I had a holiday bang in the middle of the first and second week, so was worried I'd lose my way in following the UK vs USA housemates.

I managed to keep up with the app, and the ferocious Twitter expletives while away and soon learned that Farrah and Jenna were not popular. At all. With ANYONE.

Since I've been home and caught up, I can see why.
At first, Jenna came across as someone who could have gotten on with most of the other housemates, but by sticking with Farrah she's turned into a much nastier, bitter-tongued version of her American mate.
Especially since being in the secret (or not-so-secret) bunker over the weekend...

I could easily ignore Farrah the Follower if I were a housemate of hers, and I even find myself switching off when she speaks, whilst watching the show. The girl has no substance behind anything she says. 'Bitches', 'Fake-Ass' and 'Dumb-Ass' seem to be her staple vocabulary. Unless of course, she's repeating anything Jenna has literally just said.
Most of the things Farrah says, she doesn't even know the meaning of, which makes her comments and arguments irrelevant.
Jenna on the other hand is a nasty piece of work, I'd say.

She seems to have quite the vendetta against Natasha, who I can't see has done anything wrong. Yes, she stands up for herself, and isn't afraid to front up to the house Mean-Girls. I think Jenna sees Tash as a threat, because she's a strong-minded woman.
What she (and Farrah the Follower) said about Tash 'having yet another baby by another man', and calling her an alcoholic was unforgivable, and if Tash doesn't front them about it upon their return, I'll be very surprised. There's no need to bring children into your jealous rages, Jenna. And as someone said on Twitter - at least Tash's children won't grow up knowing there are videos online of 'men s****ing their mothers back doors in', unlike the two said Mean-Girls of the house!
I think Jenna and Farrah's problem with James and Bobby is the same as that of Tash - theyare not afraid to say their piece.

The public couldn't have picked a better pair to go into the secret lair. Their chants of 'we rule' and 'we've won' were so cringe worthy, especially knowing that actually - they had lost.

I can't wait to watch tonight's show to see the house kick-off at the Mean-Girls return, when the two find out that the joke is and was actually on them.
Of course, they will state that they don't care... But they will. A lot.
They've both been mean about every housemate, apart from Scoop, and none of this bunch will take it lying down. Janice and Sherrie could also be rather entertaining, should they out the girls for comments about them...

It looks like Jenna and Farrah won't be staying put long, either, as rumour has it that they will be evicted tomorrow. After all, it was a fake-fake eviction last week. Half of me wanted them to stay put for a few more days, purely on causing entertainment by rubbing everyone up the wrong way, but horrid girls like that don't deserve chances. So I hope they do both swiftly leave, not just the house, but the UK altogether!
Other than that, all other housemates, except Tash, Bobby, James and Austin will all now face the public vote.

I'm not sure who will leave, but Gail may be next... She isn't coping too great, and I think she's craving home.
Stevi and Chloe Jasmine seem popular enough out here, but she's quite insecure in their relationship, and possibly in all aspects of herself, isn't she? I thought at the start that Stevi could be the one to be the couples downfall in the house, but he comes across very level headed and keeps Chloe calm. They're constantly pandering each others needs and it seems a very full-on relationship. Even Sherrie has noted that they shouldn't need to live in each others pockets, as Chloe seems to want to.

Tonight's highlights look set to be unmissable - who's your faves so far, and what are your opinions on Farrah and Jenna?

REALITY TELLY GOSSIP

DRAMA NEWS

SOAP NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...