Friday 29 May 2015

BIG BROTHER: A familiar face and tonight's big one...


Did you see last night's Big Brother, which showed the reasons behind Aaron's removal from the house?

I think it was very much justified.

There has been a lot of Joel support online since last night's episode, along with others saying that Aaron was only having a bit of fun. But lots of people have commented, saying that if a man in the house had been chasing a woman in the way Aaron was Joel, then there would be no one sticking up for his actions.

I don't think it matters who was flashing who - what does matter is the feelings of the person in the position of being exposed to. Joel numerously asked Aaron to stop, and said later in the Diary Room that he didn't know how to react as he'd never been in a position like that before, and did feel uncomfortable.
I understand that Aaron, at the time, was having 'banter' and on his removal, seemed devastated and very sorry for his actions. I also don't think that some of the other housemates, Harriet, mainly, helped matters by egging him on. Not one person thought of Joel's discomfort and mentioned to Aaron that it might be best for him to stop.

Aaron behaved inappropriately - and was given the boot 
Aaron leaving doesn't affect tonight's massive eviction - where four housemates will be evicted and replaced - but I think that last night's show may have a new effect on who actually leaves tonight, now.

HARRIET:
I liked her, and found her to be fun, feisty and honest. But I think she acted pretty immaturely last night and didn't stop to think about how Aaron may have been acting out of order. Lots of fans online have said that she also, should have been given a formal warning for her encouraging of Aaron's behaviour. I think she's signed, unwittingly, her eviction notice.

SARAH:
She may be safe, now that Harriet has received backlash. I won't mind seeing her stay, but I also wouldn't miss her if she left. I think the public are getting a tad fed up of her and Danny's non-romance. She likes him, but he doesn't fancy her. If Sarah can keep her feelings platonic, then she may get on better than trying to chase him.

DANNY:
I do like Dan, he's grown on me. The only thing which may hinder him is the Sarah thing. He's openly told his fellow housemates, and a task has also revealed, that he doesn't see Sarah as anything more than a friend. He may be affectionate, naturally, but maybe he should step back, as it could give off the wrong signals. Danny seems an all round good guy, though, and has good relationships with the others. Hope he lasts.

KIERAN:
Ah he has grown on me, too. But because of the mass eviction, he could be in danger. TO be fair, any of them could. I think the house will miss Kieran's presence and I also believe he's a good peacekeeper and a very level headed guy. Along with Danny, it's a draw between him and Chloe to stay.

CHLOE:
I think Chloe's a normal, lovely girl. But she could also be easily forgotten and slip through the net. I think it'll be a close call tonight between her and Kieran as to who stays. Jack would be devastated to lose his best mate.

AMY & SALLY:
The twins are apparently favourite to go tonight. They are big character's, but with the arrival of four newbies, may not be missed as much as if no one new was entering. Now they've made up with Jade, I'm not sure what else they will give, apart from bickers and we can do without constants of those.

So I think the twins, Harriet, Sarah and either Kieran or Chloe will go tonight.

But who will be entering?

It's been said a familiar face will be returning. Rumour has it, that if it's not first evicted Simon, then it may be 'Who is She?!' Nikki Grahame... Hmmm... Not sure I'd welcome either to be honest.

As for the brand new ones, it's whispered that they will include a 29-year-old organic chemistry student who's also a "UK Pleasure Boy" who strips across the nation. Oo-la-la!

TIME will only tell, but I'm certainly looking forward to watching tonight!

MORE BIG BROTHER

REALITY TELLY GOSSIP

DRAMA NEWS

SOAP NEWS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...