Tuesday 17 February 2015

EASTENDERS: Live week begins!


It's here.

The week we've been anticipating since Good Friday 2014.

Tonight #EELive begins. And for those of you not on the Twittersphere - that's EastEnders Live. Now without sounding like a broken record, from tonight, through to Thursday we will have live elements in each episode - along with an all important flashback ep on Thursday - and a full 30-minute live episode on Friday, which will focus on the aftermath of Lucy's killer being revealed,

We''ll know which scenes are live because the #EELive hashtag will pop on screen - so look out for all important points towards the murderer, as I'm imagining it's these scenes which will give more of the game away.

And yes - I'm still sticking with my theory - although it may change as the next couple of days go on!

So, what do we have in store tonight?

Peggy's back! Yes! And she's going to be thrown when she sees the state of Dot, who's reeling from Nick's death.
I'm still sad that the biggest baddie ever is finally no more. I was also a bit perplexed at Dot's behavior at first. Would she really go and buy heroin for her son? Would she really leave him at fates hands and not call an ambulance? Maybe not, but maybe she also just reached the end of her tether, too.
Peggy will also meet Mick for the first time, a scene to which I'm looking forward to - maybe Phil will also return to see his mum, maybe that's where Phil ran off to?
I bet by 8.30pm tonight, Sharon will have an headache!

Also during tonight's show, Max learns that Lauren knows what she thinks happened to Lucy. But before he can speak to her, she runs off... Max is left in fear, worried that Lauren will reveal all.

Ian and Jane's wedding will also be in full swing, and after some doubts about being happy again, after what happened to Lucy, Ian goes to see Phil while the guests all wait at the restaurant for the ceremony. Why is Ian's arch enemy so desperate to see him?

Ronnie is also taken off her ventilator, while Roxy and Charlie nervously wait. Now, here's another storyline I'm a little confused about! I know that Roxy's been a little, well, loose... in the past, but even she wouldn't sleep with her comatose sisters hubby...
Okay, I know she already has, but I don't know where this is going... I would have much preferred a platonic friendship for Roxy with her brother-in-law.
I know Ronnie's a tragic heroine, but blimey... the girl, should she wake, needs some happiness, finally!

Ooh - and Himesh Patel, who plays Tamwar will also be making soap history this week by tweeting as his character.

Keep an eye on all things social media - I love reading everyone's thoughts and theories...

What do you think of mine?

MY NEAR-FINAL WHO KILLED LUCY THEORY...

MORE SOAPS

DRAMA NEWS

REALITY TELLY GOSSIP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...