Wednesday 18 February 2015

EASTENDERS: So it wasn't Abi...


Last night's live cliffhanger revealed two things.

Max thinks that he knows that his daughter, Abi, killed Lucy. Which means that we now know that Abi didn't. 

Tonight's episode, I imagine, will begin with [#EELive] Abi saying something along the lines of 'I didn't kill her. You did...' And so the reveal that a Branning ain't a murderer will unravel. 

Lee, Whitney and Pam Coker are still in the background. Les, too, is suspiciously(?) nowhere to be seen. But my money's still on a Beale. And after last night's ep, my theory, which you can read here, is still strong in my mind. I mean, Lauren's card to Jane: 'I know what happened to Lucy. She was killed at home.' 
Why would she leave the card to Jane? She thinks Jane killed her? I think Peter did. He doesn't know and Jane covered it up. 

Tonight, Peter will catch up with Lauren and she will tell him that she knows how Lucy died. But what *duff duff* will we end on?

I hope that the lovely EE producers will leave us with just a couple of suspects in the frame tonight. And I hope those three will be Peter, Jane and...hmm, I'm inclined to say Ian, but to be honest IF he turned out to have caused Lucy's death, it will take something away from the heartbreaking scenes Adam Woodyatt performed after Lucy's murder was revealed.
It'll be heartbreaking enough should her twin, Peter, be the one who killed her, which is why I'm imagining that he didn't realise that his actions caused her death.

I also saw a clip from Thursday ep, where Jane runs out of the Wedding party, in The Vic, looking over to the Beale house. She's visibly upset and possibly frightened. Could this have been where she witnessed what happened to Lucy, before choosing to cover it up?

I'm also suspicious of a few other things, but not sure why as yet:


  • The Pearls around Queen Victoria's bust in The Vic are being put in shot quite a lot...
  • The squashed banana and tomato as Ian was ridden to the wedding ceremony on the fruit and veg stall...
  • Cindy carrying the music box around... 
Of course, these may be nothing, but worth a mention for eagle-eyed watchers!

How does villain Vincent know Ronnie?
In other #EELive news, Ronnie breathed without support! I knew she would, but it was still a relief! Ronnie, as I've said before, is one of my favourite characters. I was surprised that she awoke just in time to hear Roxy and Charlie's dirty secret. 
On one hand, I'm sad, as I thought Charlie and Ronnie were a good match, and I enjoyed the friendship Roxy had built with her brother-in-law. On the other hand, it's going to bring lots of drama, as Ronnie clearly won't forget what she heard. Even if she had only woken from weeks in a coma! 

Shout out, too, to Richard Blackwood, who fitted onto the Square like a glove in his role as new villain, Vincent. 
Rumours online suggested that Richard's characterwould be Kim's husband and the father to her baby... but no. He knows Ronnie, and Phil knows him. He's 'TROUBLE.' 
Trouble from where, though? He cared enough to not only bring Ronnie flowers, but then leave one said flower secretly at her hospital bedside after Billy and Phil told him that's where she was. He also didn't stick around long enough to be seen... A long-lost boyfriend, maybe? I can't wait to see how this pans out.

Talking of Mitchell's - another big shocker is sure to be why the hell Phil so desperately wants to speak to Ian. He's got something to reveal and I have no idea what... 
Also, who's passport did Phil take? Surely not his own, and Billy was searching Jay and Ben's room. But it was enough for Peggy to remind Phil about the affect 'this' could have on Sharon. Hmm, this is gonna be a biggie - I can tell! 

There's so much I feel could be said about last night's ep, but the focus is of course on Who Killed Lucy, at the moment. Later this week, we'll also have Nick's body being discovered, in a scene reminiscent of the very first EastEnders ep, where Reg Cox was found, having been killed by Nick himself.
Dean Wicks is also going to return, and cause a new nightmare for the Carter's, while secrets and lies for each Walford family will come tumbling out. 

Line of the ep last night goes to Mick Carter. 

"Get outta my Pub..." he said to Peggy, who threw him a knowing smile. 

I also loved Dot and Peggy's scene together... It's always a good'un when Ma Mitchell returns, albeit short-lived! 

Here's looking forward to tonight. 

8pm, BBC1. With #EELive in the corner to indicate live scenes, remember!! 

Let me know your thoughts and thoeries, so far...

MY NEAR-FINAL WHO KILLED LUCY THEORY...

MORE SOAPS

DRAMA NEWS

REALITY TELLY GOSSIP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...