Monday 2 February 2015

EASTENDERS: Denise Van Outen to cause a fuss!


Denise Van Outen's dream has come true. She's gong to be joining the cast of EastEnders, in a guest role. 

This spring, Denise will hit the Square - but everyone's keeping schtum about who the Essex girl will be playing - only revealing that she "send sparks flying through Albert Square" as she romances one of Walford's boys!

I see Denise as a bit of a Mitchell-esque type girl. A long lost cousin for Ronnie, Roxy and co. She'd certainly put Sharon's nose out of joint, too... 

But whoever she plays, Denise can't wait:

"I'm really excited to be joining EastEnders, as I've been a fan of the series for years. 2015 marks the show's 30th anniversary, so it feels even more special to be part of this year's celebration."

It's also just three weeks until the reveal of Lucy's killer who I now think could be Peter - by accident, - with Jane as a secret accessory, to protect him and the rest of the Beale clan. I feel nervous putting my theory out there, but it does feel right - for now! 

Are you excited about Denise joining the show, even if it is for only a short while?

OTHER SOAP NEWS

REALITY TELLY GOSSIP

DRAMA STUFF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...