Monday 2 February 2015

CBB: Time to cut 'The Perez Show'


Well, It's all been a tad uncomfortable to watch, hasn't it.

Perez and his antics are now - for me - far less entertaining and more uncomfortable to sit and see. The other night (after he walked back into the house, from his 'secret task', or as I like to call it 'safety net') all hell broke loose.

Big Brother really did give him a free pass through to another week with that pretend walk-out, and even though he's now been gifted by the public, eternal nomination, he's been given a very easy ride.
Especially over the weekend, when he became more and more disgraceful, topping it off by his lewd remarks back to Calum. Big Brother did give Perez a final warning, saying that his line to Calum could have been taken as threatening behavior, but in my opinion, if it were anyone else, they'd have been kicked out there and then.

Calum handled it very well, and even though he said that he was annoyed he almost lost his cool, most other people in the world would have lost it all the more. Calum was dignified throughout...

Elsewhere, Friday night saw Nadia go. I wasn't surprised and imagine it to have been a close call between her and her BFF Perez in the house. I think that so much happens daily with this bunch of celebs, it's hard to really miss anyone when they leave.

I'll be interested to see if Nadia still feels the same way about her BFF now she has the opportunity to watch things back. But I think she would rather stay ignorant to him and his actions.

Tonight, there's a two-hour CBB extravaganza, with a live bombshell during the 8pm-9pm show. The housemates will each receive their letters from home, all the while, we have a short time to evict one of them. Emma will then strut into the house, and take the unsuspecting housemate by the hand - leading them out.

Perez needs to go. And he needs to go now.

Vile man. And that's the end of my talking of him. I'm shutting the Perez show down.

So after another mad week, here's my latest opinion on the remaining bunch:

Calum Best:
Did himself proud over the weekend, with handling the tool that is Perez Hilton. Calum got a great backing on Twitter and I think he might win. I also hope he does, too. I know I've always been Bestie's biggest fan, but he's been consistent, true and fair. As the hashtag says #maytheBESTmanwin!

Cam Li:
I can still take or leave Cami and wouldn't know if she left... She doesn't offend me, but doesn't thrill me as a viewer, either. Her snipes at Perez are great, though! I think she could be next to go - after or along with Perez, I hope!

Katie Hopkins:
Whoever thought it would be a case of agreeing with this woman more than disagreeing? I like to call her CBB Katie, as this is the version I actually like. Outside world Kate might be a different story! She handled Perez very well, especially when he tried to lick her face. I think, because she's outspoken, he tried to get her to go for him, so that she would be the one in trouble. But Katie H is far too clever for that... She also seems a hit with the public, too. I think she might come second or third at this rate.

Katie Price:
I can't take to her. I find her almost as insecure as Alicia Douvall was, but in a different way. Who IS the real Katie Price? I don't think anyone will ever know... When she speaks, I never know how genuine to take her. I think she hoped to change some public perception of her, and she does have a massive fan base who love her. I'd have a chat with her, if I were a housemate, but wouldn't trust her at all. I don't know what it is - I've always felt that way. Sorry Pricey fans!

Kavana:
Again, he's been up and down. Vodka really isn't his friend, and he does turn a little with it, but he's just trying to have a good time. I felt sorry for him in the team task, where his lot were up against Calum. He was exhausted lifting and moving the weights for his team! As I've previously said, he seems a nice guy. Good luck, Kav.

Keith Chegwin:
Cheggers has lost his way a little since being nominated. It upset him and he also let it take him over the edge a tad. He's been biting at Katie H quite a bit, but I think Perez has been trying to suck him in. He's flown off the handle a fair bit too, for not much reason, and I think he has turned into a bit of a grump. CBB is even deflating Cheggers, now. Noooo!

Michelle Visage:
Still as upfront and real as ever. She's a real all rounder, and where she doesn't suck into Perez, she also doesn't bite her words with Katie Hopkins either. I like the 'friendship' between Michelle and Katie. It's like two people who were destined to hate each other actually managed to forge an alliance. Michelle will be in the top four, I think.

Perez Hilton:
NO COMMENT

MORE REALITY TELLY

SOAP GOSS

DRAMA NEWS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...