Tuesday 16 December 2014

CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER - Will this be the BEST line up yet?


Emma Willis is the mother of Big Brother, so if there's anyone to trust with whether the new series of Celebrity Big Brother is going to be a smash, it should be her!

And she does...

Speaking about the launch of the next series, which will start in January, Emma reckons that the casting is always "the best thing" about Big Brother. 

Although she usually keeps herself in the dark about the contestants until the last minute, this time round, she's taken a sneak peek.

"I normally stay very blind to it all but this year I've actually seen part of a list very early. This is going to be one of the best ever series of the show. I have such high hopes for the series - that's how good I think it's going to be. You won't not recognise anybody if it stays like this. This year seems like a proper stellar cast and that's always great to watch."

With people such as Calum Best, Daniella Westbrook and Katie Price rumoured to go in, I wonder f any of those names are on the list Emma talks about?

Emma also revealed that her dream housemates would be Paul O'Grady, Lindsay Lohan and Tom Cruise - and added that she is excited about the new twisted fairytale theme.

"I've seen the mood boards and the new eye for the series, It's got me very excited. I'd describe it as a dark fairytale theme. My favourite movie of late is Maleficent and it's totally like that. Angelina Jolie is amazing in it. I've seen all these visuals and it literally looks like my favourite movie. I think I actually want to dress up for the launch night. I'd love to be the wicked but tortured Queen."

Emma also addressed the stick she sometimes receives for presenting Big Brother's Bit on the Side with Rylan Clark, as well as being at the forefront of the main show. 

"I could have just given it up but to be honest I love it and it's where I get to be a fan again.know. I get a lot of stick from people saying I'm not impartial, but I think I am. When you're doing a debate show you have to post positive and negative statements about everyone. I try not to be negative but if someone's gone in there and acted like a plonker then how can I be impartial? 
It's tricky in that respect. But I love it. I get to stand in a room with fellow Big Brother fans and talk about the show. Doing the main show I'm at the helm and running the show and being very professional but then late nights during the week I get to go into a little studio and talk to people who are just as bonkers about it as me."

I for one love the Emma/Rylan pairing for BBOTS - and can't wait for the new series to begin... 

Who would you all like to see in the house, come January?


MORE REALITY TELLY

SOAP GOSS

DRAMA NEWS





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...