Monday 15 December 2014

Ben Haenow has The X Factor



What a final! One of the best in years, in my opinion. And Ben won it.

After Andrea was voted out on Saturday night, unfortunately without a poorly Mel by his side, I didn't mind who won. 

I've been championing Fleur since the beginning of the lives - and Ben was always my second - so this was the perfect final for me. 

When it came down to the winner's single, however, I think that Ben just clinched it and his version suited him a little better than Fleur's suited her. No doubt these two will now have a great career ahead, with Syco already signing Fleur - allegedly! 

Whether any of the other final 12 have what it takes to carve out a decent career in the industry, like Olly Murs, One Direction and Ella Henderson, who all performed this weekend, remains to be seen. But Ben and Fleur definitely both have what it takes. 

Talking of Ella Henderson... And no disrespect here... But I thought her duet with Andrea was a bit of a let down for him. As excited as he said he was, if I had ended up with Ella (who's just graduated from The X Factor herself!) while two other finalists had superstars like Ed Sheeran and Labrynth, I'd be a tiny bit gutted. 

But I guess it shows how well Ella has done. And the respect she must have in the industry.

Fleur and Ben both looked as though, as much as it would have been nice to win themselves, they didn't mind which of them took the crown and seeing the genuine joy on Fleur's face when Ben was announced winner was lovely.

I went to download Ben's winners single straight away - the first time I've ever done that - which goes to show just what a good year it's been.

Well done, Fleur - and a bigger well done, Ben! I'm lookibg forward to hearing what you both have for us!

MORE REALITY TELLY

SOAP GOSS

DRAMA NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...