Monday 3 November 2014

THE X FACTOR - Last Girl Standing


Last night's The X Factor sing-off was a bit of a sad one, as Lola gave the best sing-off performance of the series, in my opinion.

Stereo Kicks were also good, but I feel Lola could have given so much more to the rest of the competition, therefore I was sad to see her go, after the judges votes took it to deadlock. It also means that Lauren is Cheryl's last girl standing. 

The Fright Night weekend was actually one of the most entertaining of the series so far, and I was pleasantly surprised by a lot of the acts - Stevi was really good singing a more serious song, Ben was fab, Paul faced his worries and rocked it - but also, some of the 'definite good' acts didn't impress me. I thought both Andrea and Lauren had a rough week...

Saturday's first elimination was Jack - and rightly so, I felt.

He seemed such a nice lad, but I always forgot about him, so for me - he won't be missed... Jack and Lola's exits meant that it's only Simon left with all four of his acts. As he keeps reminding everyone!!

Cheryl's only hope left of winning is Lauren, which is no weak feat. I think - in the words of Louis Walsh - 'she's a great little pop star' but just needs to get that sparkle back she had at the beginning. Talking of Cheryl, what did we all think of her performance? I'm not too sure if I like the song yet, but she definitely puts a performance on. And it must be even more nerve-wrecking performing at your place of work...

With still no guess as to who could win, my faves are still Ben and Fleur.

It's Queen vs Michael Jackson week next week (after being changed late last night from Disco) so it's bound to be a week of big ballads and massive rocking out!

Just what a girl likes on her birthday...(mine, by the way!)

Roll on Saturday!!

MORE REALITY TELLY

SOAP NEWS

DRAMA NEWS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...