Friday 21 November 2014

The X Factor: It's Time to Face the Music & another DOUBLE ELIMINATION - Week 7


Between Whitney's power ballads and Elton's mix of rockin' tunes and slow love songs, we're in for a pick 'n' mix of treats tomorrow night on The X Factor. 

But it's going to be a tense night as the powers that be have dropped another double elimination on to our contestants. 

The person with the least amount of votes will leave straight away on Saturday night and the second during Sunday's usual results show. (Did I do my Dermot bit okay, there?!) 

Would you choose an Elton track or a Whitney sing-a-long? 

Here's what the remaining finalists will be entertaining us with: 

Boys
Andrea Faustini - I Have Nothing

Girls
Lauren Platt - How Will I Know?

Groups
Only The Young - Something About The Way You Look Tonight

Stereo Kicks - Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me

Overs
Ben Haenow - I Will Always Love You

Fleur East - I'm Every Woman

Stevi Ritchie - I'm Still Standing



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...