Friday 14 November 2014

THE X FACTOR - It's Time to Face the Music: Week 6


This week is possibly one of my favorite X Factor themes... BIG BAND! 

If my memory serves me right, Big Band week hasn't been a part of the show for a good couple of years now, which makes it all the more exciting. 

Singing with a live band, I think, really shows off vocal talents, meaning there's even less places to hide the off note or two. 

So - get your mic and Mr Bojangle dancing shoes at the ready, because here's what our remaining finalists are singing this week: 

Boys

Andrea Faustini - Summertime (by Ella Fitzgerald)

Girls

Lauren Platt - Smile (by Nat King Cole)

Groups

Only The Young - I Wanna Be Like You (From The Jungle Book)

Stereo Kicks - to be confirmed...

Overs

Ben Haenow - Cry Me A River (by Michael Buble)

Fleur East - Bang Bang (by Jessie J, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj)

Jay James - Empire State of Mind/New York New York medley (by Alicia Keys/Frank Sinatra)

Stevi Ritchie - Mambo Number 5/ She Bangs medley (by Lou Bega/Ricky Martin)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...