Tuesday 18 November 2014

I'm A Celebrity has come back with a bang...


When the I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here contestants are revealed, I usually get really excited about one or two and then have a silent grumble to myself about not knowing who most of the others are... before becoming totally hooked on the jungle show. I do have to say I like this lot already - and I'm even more pleased that Josie whats-her-name didn't go in!

I think I'm speaking on behalf of most of the country when I say that Ant and Dec make the whole show with their quips, jokes and banter. Two mates loving their job and having fun with it. Last night was one of the best examples of this, when they belly laughed, genuinely, at Jimmy participating in his Bush Tucker trial.

From the offset of Sunday night's launch show, when Jimmy and Mel Sykes had to put their hands in unmarked boxes of critters, you could tell he'd be chosen as the fall guy for the trials. He was petrified! Luckily Mel was on hand...

I had an opinion of Mel before Sunday... I have never really taken to her as a presenter, but in the jungle she's changing my opinion of her, and she seems a really nice woman, who has more balls than some of the men in there!

Then there was Gemma Collins, who's had a bit of a bad rap via social networking sites since entering the jungle... In my opinion, Gemma's just as I thought she'd be - but funnier. Of course, she's not trying to be amusing, but her one liners and genuine looking fear of the jungle is hilarious. What did she expect?!
I think her camp mates will soon get bored and annoyed, maybe, at her ease of giving up on tasks - but maybe she'll adapt in time. I certainly hope she doesn't walk! She needs to do a Bush Tucker trial before she leaves!

All of the other camp mates seem like entertaining, nice people. Apart from Kendra, who seems quite self-centered. The fact she didn't want to save Nadine, because she might strut around in a bikini, in 'competition' with her is ridiculous.

Get over yourself, love.

Tonight, there's no show due to the football - but it will mean that we'll hopefully see two Bush Tucker trials in tomorrow night's episode, as Tinchy Styder was picked by us last night to win food for camp, and the Slammer camp mates will have endured a night of hell before being released into the main camp.

Another whisper is that Eammon Homes may be one of the late comers to the jungle - as he revealed while hosting Friday's This Morning that he'll be heading Down Under - but couldn't say why, and reminded viewers to think of the 'late jungle entries...'

Apart from Ant and Dec (obvs!) who's your favorite so far?

And do you have high hopes for this years jungle celebs?

MORE REALITY TELLY

SOAP GOSS

DRAMA NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...