Friday 17 October 2014

HOLLYOAKS - Could you believe it!


During last night's E4 first look, we saw Sienna reveal, what could be, her most shocking lie to date... telling her twin brother Dodger that they slept together!
Could you believe it?!

Even I was jaw-dropped by the revelation - which I saw a few days ago - and was itching to reveal! 

Poor Dodger... He's now left Hollyoaks Village, and behind with it, his fiance Maxine, languishing in prison (thanks to another Si Si special) and Theresa McQueen, holding his new, shock baby daughter Myra-Pocahontas... 

So Sienna, herself, has ended up shooting herself in the foot! 

Can she get any worse? Well, soap spies have said that she's going to rekindle the troubles she brought into Nancy Osborne's life, but this time her victim is Theresa... 

Pans of boiling water left bubbling away in front of children, to begin with... Almost causing a nasty accident for Theresa's eldest, Kathleen-Angel. 

Will the McQueen's really believe that Theresa is losing the plot?

I'd love to see Jacqui return for a showdown with Sienna! 

These crazy Sienna plots, however, do leave me wondering where the character will end up. In just the past two weeks, she's pulled some stunts that certainly deserve a comeuppance... I hope we don't see Sienna leave - or end up behind bars - for her wrong-doings... As much as she's been bad, she's awfully good to watch! 

I also still have a niggling feeling that there's more of her childhood to be revealed. Part of me even wonders if Dodger really is Nico's dad, or whether they'll be a new twist in the tale. Something else Patrick's hiding, maybe?

I can't wait to see what's next... 

MORE HOLLYOAKS

EASTENDERS NEWS

REALITY TELLY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...