Monday 18 August 2014

One ends and another begins!


I feel very out of the loop when it comes to telly at the moment! One week on hols and you can easily miss an awful lot - but I've caught up as best I can and am raring to go again!
Celebrity Big Brother, tailing on the end of civilian BB, as per, begins this evening and there are no major names sticking out to me, if the rumour mill is true, about who's going in. 

Ex-TOWIE member Lauren Goodger, Kellie Maloney, White Dee (of Benefits Street fame!), Audley Harrison, Stephanie Pratt and actress Claire King are among the named new housemates. 

I guess we'll have to see how many of these are true - but I reckon it'll be a great show anyway... It always is! And sometimes, the less you know the celebs, the more it feels like civilian BB and is more interesting.

Host Emma Willis has already promised us that we don't want to miss it, it's going to be 'current' and very good... 

The talking BB point over the weekend, however, had to be Helen being crowned champ. 

Who was pleased?

I have to say, I was. As I've said before, she was honest, funny at times, and a real person. No game playing or being fake and false. What you saw was what you got, even though sometimes she did over-step the mark. But, hey, who hasn't, in life? 

As pleased as I was that Helen won in the end, it was still a shock and I thought that Ashleigh was the runaway winner, with all the social media opinions. 

Well done Helen! 

I'm now off to hunt out some much-needed soap gossip for the rest of the week... 

But I'm sure there'll be lots to say later tonight, after the big launch of Celebrity Bruv! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...