Wednesday 21 May 2014

Welcome to Telly Jolly...

Hi everyone!

Just a quick Monday afternoon hello to welcome you all to Telly Jolly! 

I'll be sharing my opinions, bringing gossip where I can and generally being pretty chit chatty about all things on the Box. 

We've got lots of great shows coming up this Spring/Summer - from the BGT finals, Big Brother, the World Cup, new dramas and of course all the soaps, which I'm sure will continue to bring us more twists and turns than ever before... (who DID kill Lucy Beale?!)

My favourites include EastEnders (it's always had a place in my heart, but right now is SO back to it's best), Hollyoaks, Big Brother, The X Factor, Britain's Got Talent, Celebrity Juice and Gogglebox.

I also love a drama (of the telly kind!) and love a bit of football in my life...

I'm a girly girl, who loves the typical girls-type-TV, but I am hoping that I'll have something for most people out there! 

So, come on and join me for a good old Telly Jolly...

Love, 

Joanna x



1 comment:

  1. A great idea Joanna, a really nice friendly blog :-)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think...