Tuesday 19 January 2016

CBB - Time to be loud about it...

I've not blogged about this series of CBB, even though there has been loads to shout about! But I shall now break my silence, at what I'm hoping is just the right time...

Last week was the first full week in the house, even though it feels like we've been watching the drama-filled abode for about a month already!
I wasn't sure if this bunch of housemates would bring the entertainment of previous series' but I think it's actually been the best bit of BB telly in years. Tiffany's meltdown over the wrong David dying was actual gold. It was that uncomfortable I-know-I-shouldn't-laugh-but-I-have-to moment. It was here, too, that I began to change my views on certain housemates I thought I liked. John, for example. The worm turned here, as he headed up the 'get Tiffany out' brigade. The girl made a genuine mistake, and yes, she was shouting still at Angie afterwards, but I think it was more embarrassment than nastiness. We've all been there. I also don't understand why Kristina felt unsafe being around Tiffany, unless something happened which we weren't allowed to see by the people that be.

When you thought that David-gate couldn't be topped, off kicked Megan! Many girls have promised to show their boyfriends the video of her almighty blowup during future domestics. Megan's rant would make even Katie Hopkins shudder, I'm sure! But she did tell the truth, about John especially. And there was no need for him to correct her, or antagonise the situation, but he did.
John hasn't done himself many favours over the last few days, and nominating Darren Day proved that he wasn't actually that good a mate.
I also had respect for Megan, for when she walked back into the house, she remembered the whole argument, some word-for-word, so alcohol couldn't have had that big an affect.

But then, it was over to Stephanie Davis. Now - I don't agree that Jeremy is all innocent, as he shouldn't have pursued someone who had a boyfriend. But, he has tried to pull away, a number of times, and that's only what we've actually seen in an hours show. Steph crying in the diary room about upsetting Sam (her man) and then ten minutes later popping off to see Jeremy and jumping into his bed proved that she wasn't 'misunderstood' or 'naive' - she is actually a bit of a tartypants. And that's being polite!
Jeremy even said to her that she wants to have her cake and eat it, and I agree. The girl hasn't once accepted that her behaviour is the reason she's doubtful that Sam will still be by her side on the outside world. It's been Big Brother's fault, Jeremy's fault, other housemates' fault for mentioning about it... Everyone but her!
And on Sunday nights show, Stephanie didn't like Jeremy pushing her away, so she got him on the sofa, and told him that she loved him! 'Of course you don't, it's been ten days', Jeremy told her. And that's where he should have left it... Platonically until they leave the house. But Jeremy seems to me, a weak man, who can't refuse Steph's advances.

Stephanie's row with Gemma, who can't help but involve herself in everyone's drama!, really showed her colours. Gemma only said aloud what everyone else was gossping about. I loved Scotty T, who had revealed to the house that Jeremy and Steph HAD snogged, hiding under the duvet. It was his fault the house knew the truth!
Gemma was in the right throughout her argument, and Steph still couldn't admit her actions were the problem. No it wasn't Gemma, or the other housemates' business, but hearing someone cry about their relationship, only to do no favours to themselves five mins later must be annoying. I think I'd of said the same as Gemma in that situation. Twitter went into meltdown, and even Steph's ex-Hollyoaks castmates had no nice words about her... She's exactly what she says on the tin. But I can't wait to watch more!

And we may not have to wait much longer, as the CBB Facebook page has asked this question...


Yes, that is Sam Reece. Stephanie's 'boyfriend.' 

As it came from the official page, I'm thinking that there could be some truth... David Gest (who I'm gutted about leaving!) needs replacing, right? 
But would Sam have been a choice if there was no Steph/Jeremy fling? I hope it's not all been staged, on Steph's part. I think Jeremy is being completely honest about his feelings. 
Sam going in, however, would be AMAZING telly. I'd love him to go in, shake Jeremy's hand and say 'good luck...' and then crack on to make friends with everyone else, leaving Steph ignored and in the corner! 
It might be one of the best reunions of BB history, but will it cause too much trouble? 

In the excitement of the rumour, there's also an eviction tonight... John, Daniella, Tiffany and Kristina. It;ll be between John and Kristina I'd imagine. But to be honest, all I care about is getting Sam in that house!! 

MORE REALITY TELLY GOSSIP

SOMEWHERE OVER MY RAINBOW

SOAPS

DRAMA NEWS



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...