Friday 7 August 2015

CELEBRITY BB: UK vs USA - No competition!



CBB will soon be returning, and as we (might) already know, this year hosts a UK vs USA theme. 

The rumour mill has been rife as always as to who will be heading through those infamous doors only weeks after the civilian addition saw Chloe Wilburn win her way into the public's heart. 

Part of me always prefers the civilian, traditional Bog Brother only because I like to get opinions of people I've never met and heard of, and watch as those people change my mind week after week! Which is why I almost always never whinge should the 'celebs' who enter the CBB house aren't always well famously known. 
Don't get me wrong, I'd love nothing more than watching Eammon Holmes having a cuppa in the smoking area along with Victoria Beckham, but I doubt that'll ever happen. Not in the CBB house, at least. 

With this year being a UK vs USA theme it'll mean more than two or three American housemates going in, which alwaysgrinds on me a tad. Yes, there have been a few good entertaining Americans in our CBB houses, but I never warm to any of them. I find the USA celebs too overbearing and, just a tiny bit irritating, But that's just me...

Doesn't Rylan look handsome!
As Emma and Rylan pose for these new press shots, it seems that CBB is only round the corner. And I can't wait!

Call me patriotic, but surely it's a no brainier as to who will triumph... C'mon UK!

MORE BIG BROTHER

REALITY TELLY GOSSIP

DRAMA NEWS

SOAP NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...