Thursday 9 July 2015

BIG BROTHER: Money on their mind

It's almost as if Sam Smith's song was made for the past few days in the BB house.
The Cashbombs that have exploded (at times, literally!) really do make you see people for who they are, and what they're after. And I'm not surprised, because to be fair none of them have changed THAT much.



When the Cashbomb week was announced, I was a little glad that Marc had been evicted, because I think with him there, it would have caused an uncomfortable to watch week.
First, there was the Nominations bomb. I do believe that those who rushed first to push the button, more so did because they wanted to save the money and had someone in mind to nominate, rather than get immunity for themselves.
When Cristian (and I think Danny?) both said they didn't want it to be a situation where they had to pick between their closest pals, I believe it was the truth.
These nominations, and the way they went weren't surprising.
What did shock me was Nick, choosing to bid £5000 to save himself and land Chloe on the block. No because it was Nick, but just because I didn't think any of them would. I was with Harry when she said that you should take your fate and get to the final week on your own merit. Nick has also become more and more strange on screen lately. The expressions he pulls... I think he'd unnerve me slightly.
Anyhow, it's now Chloe, Jack, Sam and Harry up for eviction and it's wide open, I think, over who will leave.

Chloe's shown a few different sides this week - but I'm still on hers...
Chloe has had quite a bit of airtime this week, because she's been very vocal about the Cashbomb tasks and the morals of those in the house, mainly Jack, and I've been agreeing with her. I like the fact that Chloe has a big opinion and even to her closest friend, will tell them the truth. Some people online have said it wouldn't have done her any favours, but I think it's shown a good side to her. We all like honesty, right? She could, however, have changed a few people's minds about her when she decided to keep £5000 to herself - and upset Danny a little in the process. Dan said that he thought Chloe would be the last person to do this... I agree, but having been sold down the river to be up for eviction by Nick for the same price, maybe she thought, 'Sod it, I'll do something for me!' I also liked her argument that Selfish Joel spent £2000 or so on a pizza, Jack would have spent £4000 on football scores and a suit, too. This is £5000 in her bank. And good luck to her!
I actually think it'll be between Sam and Jack this week - as Harry has also been quite moral this week, and she's another one who lets you know where you are with her. I'm still not her biggest fan, but she doesn't try to make a good point. Harry does just let herself down with her childish behavior...

The task from Tuesday's show, where they were offered the takeaway, or add money o the prize fund also made me dislike Joel a little.
When he said that he didn't mind about the money, because he doesn't need it, it showed a very selfish side to him. I think Joel is a typical politician (as I've said previously!) and he really is a bit of a nasty little man, only bothered about himself.
Jack's another one this week who's confused me slightly. I've not liked watching his 'only think of me' ways, but I do think it's age with him. He's still quite immature, and things that Jack think are funny, actually aren't sometimes. Harry was also right that he can't take criticism. Again, something which comes with growing up?

All in all, I'll put it out there now and hope either Danny or Chloe win!

Do you agree?

MORE BIG BROTHER

REALITY TELLY GOSSIP

DRAMA NEWS

SOAP NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...