Tuesday 23 June 2015

BIG BROTHER: Tag!


Tag nominations are over - and Chloe is the only one safe from eviction.

Well, apart from the Timewarp housemates, Helen, Nikki and Brian, who will (probably!) be leaving this week and their real housemate-mate, Marc.

I think it's pretty unfair that Marc has been immune for a second week, and Big Brother has surely got to out something in place to make it up to the rest of the house for his second week safe. I wondered if the final tag housemate would have to decide if Marc's safe or not, but this hasn't been the case.
The other thing I'm wondering now, is with eight housemates up for the chop, will each Timewarp housemate get to choose one each to save - leaving four up for eviction?

Helen and Marc will choose Simon and Joel (not sure who will pick who), Nikki will pick her Nick and Brian may go for his pal Danny, maybe, if this is the case...

Either way, I think either Harry or Sam will leave on Friday - and they're the ones most deserving to go too, I think. Maybe both of them, if it's a double?
Why? One because they aren't originals. Yes, I know, it's an easy excuse, but as I said when the four new ones arrived, it takes a special kind of person to allow the public and original housemates to forget they were a late arrival. And it rarely happens.
On the other hand, Harry has been a misery guts and would have probably gone last week, if it wasn't for Helen forcing the public's hand to feel sorry for her. As for Sam, she's shown a side to her that's untrustworthy and fake.
People go off about 'boring' housemates but I'd rather see real people do well, than fake ones. Even if the 'real' them is a game-player, or has a bit of a nasty streak. At least they're being true to themselves.

I can also see Simon being one of the next few to leave, too, for the same reasons as Harry and Sam. Marc will be in until the final, or if not, very near the end. As I said, I like real people. He's a pain in the backside to live with, I'm sure, but I don't think he's false.

I'll be sad to see some of the Timewarp legends go, too. I think Brian brings something to the house that's been missing, and out of the three of them, I overlooked him in the beginning, concentrating more on the drama Helen could bring and the outrageous(ness!) of Nikki.
The girls have brought what we all knew they would and it's been good to see. Cristian is certainly a new man since being told about sitting on the fence. He's unleashed something inside of himself... And I hope it carries on if he's still there when the legends leave, purely to prove it is a part of his personality.
But it's Brian I think, who will leave the biggest hole in the house, just because he brings friendship and calm, but also crazy arguments, when he's stuck up for himself and others, too. He's not one to be messed with, that's for sure.

Do you think the Tag-Noms twist is fully over, yet?

Time will tell!

MORE BIG BROTHER

REALITY TELLY GOSSIP

DRAMA NEWS

SOAP NEWS

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...