Tuesday 19 May 2015

BIG BROTHER: Proper Eviction Time


Friday will be the first PROPER eviction in the new Big Brother house (sorry Simon, but that's showbiz!) and it's between Eileen, Sarah and Adjoa. 

There were face-to-face nominations shown on Channel 5's highlights show last night, which I imagine made Nick feel much better about his own face to faces he had to do live on Friday, 

Nick, too, nominated Sarah (because of the money thing) and Adjoa (as he hadn't really bonded with her), and it looks like the housemates all felt the same, 
I haven't seen last night's show yet, but I also hear that Eileen was chosen because she's the eldest in the house. For me, that's unfair. I have so far found Eileen funny and entertaining to watch. I'd much rather see what she's getting up to than Pound-Sign Sarah. 

Cristian also had a lucky escape, thanks to lovely Jack, who used one of his immunity passes to save him. 
I thought Jack's passes were to save himself only? Maybe not...but if they are also to save himself, then it's a great show of his character to help Cristian out. Unsurprising, though, as it looks like the pair have spent a bit of time building a friendship over the last few days. 
Cristian surprised me, to be honest. I imagined him to be quite superficial and constantly looking for attention, but he seems very down to earth and genuine. Especially, as I read, that he broke down in the Diary Room, grateful at Jack's kindness. Lets hope he remembers this as the week's go on. 

As for Adjoa, I think she's going to get the hump at all times she's nommed. He face was like thunder and the typical 'I'm not bothered, so I'm going to talk non-stop about how not bothered I am because I'm actually really bothered' conversations will be a sure staple during her time in the house. 

My favourites so far are still Jack, Harriett and Eileen. Along with Cristian now, I think. 

As for the 'Timebombs', I think it'll be a good idea to chuck another major one in after Friday's eviction. I still wouldn't be surprised if Simon ends up returning at some point, even just for a day. 

As for this Friday - I think it'll be an Adjoa exit. Purely because Eileen will be more liked than the housemates anticipate, and Pound-Sign Sarah will just skim it. I'll be pleased for either Sarah or Adjoa to leave.

Just save Eileen, please!

Who do you want to see gone?


REALITY TELLY GOSSIP

DRAMA NEWS

SOAP NEWS




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...