Thursday 5 February 2015

EASTENDERS - Lauren cracks the case?


Two weeks is all we have until we get the biggest soap murder conclusion EVER. Yes, I went there, I said EVER.

And for me, it is. It's been the mystery of all soap murders and I've loved every second. So much so, that my theories have changed and changed, until I finally came up with the big one. And that is the one I'm sticking with. Read all about it here, if you haven't already!

Anyhow, tonight's show brings us closer to the reveal, and seals my theory a little more, I like to believe, as Lauren finds a vital clue. The missing piece of paper from Emma's case file. The same case file which lead the tragic cop to meet with Lucy's killer (or Jane, in my theory's case).

Lauren starts off on cloud 9, engaged to Peter and looking to the future. But it's when she returns home that she finds the evidence and her face says it all...


Shock. Shock. Horror. Horror. 

When Lauren realises what the evidence means, it leaves her cold. It's also been revealed that she turns to Stacey for help. Lauren has done this before, when wanting to get through to Max, but Stacey calls the police about Lauren's discovery. Surely, after Max helped her to escape when she was revealed as Archie's killer, Stacey wouldn't hand him in so easy?

Lauren also leaves a used pregnancy test behind at Stacey's. 

Is she expecting Peter's baby? And if so - and she's realised he caused Lucy's death, what will she want to do?

MORE WHO KILLED LUCY...

OTHER SOAP NEWS

REALITY TELLY GOSSIP

DRAMA STUFF



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...