Monday 19 January 2015

CBB - What the hell? Where to start...


If I'm being honest, I'm lost for words about the first week of CBB. What has gone on! 

Of course, Jeremy and Ken were ejected for their behaviours - but that's old news now because so much drama has happened since their departures, it almost feels like they were never there. 

On Friday night we saw Katie Price enter the house, and usually, I would have expected drama on her entrance. Especially as there are a couple of people in the house who she's had previous run-ins with (cough cough Katie H and Alicia...) 
But Katie P's entrance was even shrouded by the actions and outright madness of Perez Hilton. 

Before Pricey went in, the majority of house were at the end of their tether. 

Who else thinks that Perez should have got a warning for the way he 'gyrated' and 'performed' in the garden? 
If Ken had acted as such he would have been removed from the house (again) and yet Perez didn't even get a slap on the wrist. Michelle was visibly upset by his actions and while I still think that it's all for attention and show with Perez, there's definitely some sort of question mark over his mental state, too. He's antagonising the house. So much so that Alexander has walked - apparently because he couldn't trust himself not to go for Perez should be stay. 

I think it was strange that we didn't see Alexander in the diary and leave, as we usually do other walking housemates and maybe the reason is that he said he may not be able to stop himself going for Perez? 

It's a shame Alexander felt that way, and I do not think that he meant any malice when using the word f****t to Perez a couple of days ago. Americans do tend to use the word, without the same connotation it has in the UK. But having said that it was right for BB to give him a warning about it, because it is an offensive term over here. 

After Friday's eviction where we said 'see ya' to Chloe, and welcomed Pricey - Perez also heard chants of what the crowd thought of him. They want him out and he wasn't happy. 
He seems the kind of person who gives out insults, taunts people - yet can't take it when it's given back in his direction. 

Nadia, who I do like on the outside world, really needs to look at herself and see him for what he is, as she's damaging her rep by sticking up for his behaviour. 

When it was announced about Alexander's exit, did you notice how the housemates all left Perez sat on his own? 
They're angry and blame him. Especially Katie H, Cami and Michelle. Calum and Cheggers were also gutted but as men, kept it to themselves. 

Katie H and her subsequent actions are also of talking point. 

It was a little uncomfortable seeing her then re-taunt Perez and get in his face, but on the other hand, it is just a taste of his own medicine. 
She thinks that the house should take a stand and pretend he's not there, which then lead her to have a pop at those (Nadia, mainly) who laughed at him and stayed friendly. 

Michelle agreed, as did Cami, and a few of the others have also told Perez to stay away. 
Cheggers is possibly the friendliest person ever and even he had enough! I was also pleased to see Kavana make a stand and tell Alicia, who is a little bit slow with catching on to things - bless her - to watch out. 

Because of Alexander's exit, tomorrow's eviction - which saw Perez, Katie H, Nadia and Alicia up - has been cancelled and in its place a NOMINATIONS TWIST. 

So, have my opinions of anyone changed?  
Here's my humble opinion on the newest CBB housemates:

Alicia Douvall:
She still screams 'insecure' at me. But I think that Michelle was right when she said that Alicia likes to play victim, which is maybe part of her insecurities. She needs to open her eyes more to what's happening around her, and be more clued on. 

Calum Best:
Still my Best male housemate. 
Calum's been everything I was expecting him to be. He's got charm, wit and is a fair team player. He sticks up and supports those who need it without being false. I'm still #TeamCalum. 

Cam Li:
Well she's a little firecracker! Her attitude is fiery and she says it how it is. She's not stupid, and I've found myself agreeing with her about some things she's said. Especially regarding Perez. I like Cami, there have been worse than her. 

Katie Hopkins:
What's happened? I quite like Katie H. Maybe her opinions on people and life in general on the outside world are for reaction and this is the real her? 
Granted, she's not backwards when coming forwards and I've grimaced at some of the things she's said - but only because I'm thinking 'Oh god, she's saying what everyone else thinks and doesn't care!' 
She needs to be careful a BB warning isn't on the horizon because her mouth can sometimes run away with her (as we all already know!) But I've found her to be brutally honest, caring towards those who she's closest to and a bloody good housemate. 

Kavana:
Because of all the drama that's gone on we haven't seen as much of Kavana and some others as we may have if it wasn't the 'Perez Show' over the last few days. 
I think Kav is a quiet fella, but he's also on the ball with things - and wasn't afraid to tell Alicia to watch herself with Perez. And then remind her that he was right! Good on him, because from what we have seen of him, he's not afraid to stand up and be heard. 

Keith Chegwin:
Keith's diary room moments have made me laugh. He's like an old woman, picking up people's used tissues and having a go (rightly so!) about feet on the kitchen counters. 
He's everything we all knew he would be and I hope Keith makes it to the end. 

Michelle Visage:
Michelle definitely is the kind of person who will speak her mind and I like her a lot. She's got pizazz and flair. She's also fair and sticks up for what she believes in. 
I also hope she makes the end. 

Nadia Sawalha:
Nadia has unfortunately done herself no favours. Not just because she's pally with Perez - that's her choice... But I hope that she's not just sticking with him on a loyalty charge and because she now feels she has to. 
Katie H has upset her, by digging and saying the things about Perez's 'followers' - but I think Katie H does have a point. 
If Nadia's going to turn this around she's not got long. And I hope she does, because I think she's a nice woman. 

Patsy Kensit:
Patsy looks stressed a lot. As someone pointed out on Twitter over the weekend, she spends her time trying to go to bed, but never quite making it without someone's drama putting her in a panic!
I was amazed though, at her nominating Nadia and Perez and then siding up with them after Alexander's exit. Two-faced? Or just a worrier? I think she's a genuine person, but needs to be careful not to upset people with her ability to not tell them what she thinks. If you know what I mean... 

Perez Hilton:
Well, he doesn't make me chuckle anymore! 
He's a self-righteous, bullying show-off and I do not like him. 
Part of me sticks by his job making him the way he is (he's out for himself and doesn't care about what people think because if he's not first in line for a story, he'll lose) but Katie H is also someone who doesn't care about what people think and she's managed to show compassion. 
His tears and 'fears for his life' speeches had me in stitches. Part of me wants to keep watching but the other just wants him out because it's uncomfortable viewing. 
He may just have ruined his own career. 

Katie Price:
Okay, so I wouldn't say that I was a Pricey fan, but as a housemate in Big a Brother, she's so far been friendly and trying to make a nicer house. For what she's watched before entering, she knew that she needed to bring some sort of peace to a broken home. 
Because she's so open and doesn't care what people ask her, she's already spoken about her hubby's infidelities and how Dane Bowers cheated with Alicia (hence their 'beef' with each other). Alicia and Pricey have buried the hatchet - but I'm still looking forward to her 'cuppa and a chat' with Katie H! 

Do you agree with what I think or have you got another opinion? 

MORE REALITY TELLY

SOAP GOSS

DRAMA NEWS



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...