Friday 5 December 2014

THE X FACTOR - Semi Final!


Tomorrow's the semi final of The X Factor. Already!

The theme is going to be 'Countdown to Christmas', which fills me with joy. Who doesn't love a Christmas song?!

Andrea, Fleur, Lauren and Ben will each sing two songs and hope they manage to reach the big final next weekend. I actually hope Ben, Fleur and Lauren make the final. As I've said prevously, Andrea for me is a great voice, but not The X Factor.

Fleur's my winner!

Any how - here are this week's song choices:

Boys

Andrea Faustini -
O Holy Night (by Mariah Carey) and Wrecking Ball (by Miley Cyrus)

Girls

Lauren Platt -
Stay Another Day (by East 17/Girls Aloud) and Story Of My Life (by One Direction)

Overs

Ben Haenow -  
Please Come Home For Christmas (by The Eagles) and Hallelujah (by Leonard Cohen)

Fleur East - 
All I Want For Christmas (by Mariah Carey) and Uptown Funk (by Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...