Monday 8 December 2014

The X Factor - Lauren just misses out on the final


Last night we saw Lauren leave The X Factor right before next week's final. What did you think?

Saturday night's show was one of the most on point, exciting semi-final's in a long while for The X Factor, in my opinion. 

I must sound like a broken record each Monday morning - but Fleur Fleur Fleur! She was above and beyond the others. When Simon said across all of his shows that she performed one of the best three performances he ever saw, I think he was pondering over Leona Lewis. 

You can't compare Leona and Fleur, as they're so different, but since Leona I don't think we've had a performer quite as amazing as Fleur has been. That second song wasn't even a contestant performance. It was a superstar's one. (Please, don't call me Louis!)

I think the public got it right last night, with Ben also going straight through to the final. His first performance was great - I fell in love with it (and him, a little!) - and I really hope that he grabs second place next week. 

Andrea and Lauren was also good - and I felt for Andrea having to follow Fleur's Uptown Funk, because no matter what he did, it would have left him slightly in the shade. 

If I'm being honest last night's results show went how it should have. And Lauren looked fine with going home. She, I think, actually took it better than Andrea would have. 

Lauren did herself, Cheryl and her loved ones proud...

Can I also say how excited I was to see Michael Buble on the show last night..! Couldn't NOT give him a mention! 

Are you happy with the final three?

MORE REALITY TELLY

SOAP GOSS

DRAMA NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...