Friday 12 December 2014

The X Factor - It's the Final!


It's Christmas! (Almost!) Which means that it's also The X Factor final,,, Who's excited?

Fleur, Ben and Andrea are getting ready to battle it out with a massive two shows at Wembley Arena this weekend, full of great songs and an even greater line-up of artists

It's been announced that the winners single this year differs, depending on who actually wins... Ben and Fleur have both recorded One Republic's 'Something I Need' and Andrea has done Whitney Houston's 'I Didn't Know My Own Strength'. 

While we know that the finalists will also be performing a duet each, with  top-secret special guest's, the trio are keeping schtum, so far, about what they'll be singing - but they have revealed ONE song choice, on top of their winner's singles, and that's their favourite performance from the series. 

So - here are this weekend's FINAL song choices:

Fleur East:

Can’t Hold Us (originally by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis)

Uptown Funk (originally by Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars)

Winners Single - Something I Need (originally by One Republic)


Ben Haenow:


Demons (originally by Imagine Dragons)

Song of the series: Man In The Mirror (by Michael Jackson)

Winners Single - Something I Need (originally by One Republic)


Andrea Faustini:

Feeling Good (originally by Nina Simone)

Song of the series: Earth Song (originally by Michael Jackson)

Winners Single - I Didn’t Know My Own Strength (originally by Whitney Houston)

MORE REALITY TELLY

SOAP GOSS

DRAMA NEWS



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...