Tuesday 11 November 2014

HOLLYOAKS - Sinead's baby's father, is...


I know, I know - this week's Hollyoaks should all be about the End of the Line train crash. And it is... Really,  it is... But I couldn't let pass what a little birdy is rumouring around.

So, remember that Sinead left the village after finding out that she's pregnant? And we're all thinking that Tony is the dad... Well apparently, it's Ste! 

The one night stand between the best buds has come back to haunt them, should the whispers be true. 

Oaks bosses are thinking of lining up a 'Will and Grace' style set up for Ste and Sinead. But where will this leave Ste and John-Paul, who are rumoured to be getting hitched on Christmas Eve. (Let's hope that this McQueen wedding goes without disaster!) 

Sinead will apparently tell Ste he's the dad in a whopper of a scene, but the time and place is being kept schtum. 

I'm not sure how reliable the rumours are, and I'm even thinking that Sinead could use Ste as a cover dad, so not to upset mum Diane with the truth that Tony is the real father... Hmm. 

What do you all think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...