Wednesday 22 October 2014

I'm A Celeb is nearly here!


I'm (well, they are) A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here is almost back on our telly boxes which means that it's almost, almost Christmas and we'll have bundles of entertainment all through November!

That entertainment, of course, comes hosted by my favorite presenters, Ant and Dec, who also front the brand new trailer, which airs for the first time tonight on ITV.

If you haven't already heard some of the rumoured line-up then here they are:

First up is Josie Cunningham (who's also replied to a 'fans' tweet about her being on TV in November, to which she replied 'Yes...') I don't know about you but I'm not looking forward to Josie's jungle presence. Having seen interviews of her on TV in the past, nothing will change my opinion of her, just like Lauren Goodger didn't change my opinion of herself in Celeb BB. I dislike them both. I also think that Josie will get voted for each Bush Tucker Trial and then be swiftly voted out, or kept in to be put through more misery, depending on how she copes with them.

Tulisa is also rumoured to be going Down Under, and I think she'll be good telly. She's certainly not backwards when coming forwards and has a few fans out there. She could do well... As could Tom Daley, who is always taken well to the audiences hearts and he'll be a good team player and willing to out himself forward for trials.

TOWIE's Chloe Sims is also whispered to be following in cousin Joey Essex's footsteps and entering the jungle. I like Chloe and think she'll be an honest, hard-working member of the camp. Although I do foresee a few fireworks between her an Tulisa, maybe.


Dynamo, the magician, and dancer Ashley Banjo are also possible entries - two for the ladies maybe? Along with Dancing on Ice pro skater Brianne Delcourt.

Hollyoaks actress Gemma Merna, who plays Carmel McQueen is also rumoured. I don't know too much about Gemma, as she always seems to keep her private life, private. It'll be good to see the person behind one of Hollyoaks' favorite characters...but as Carmel is soon leaving the village, maybe Gemma will use this as a step in the right direction to further her career?

The last known rumours are Paddy McGuinness and Melanie Sykes. Both of these seem like fun people on telly... To be honest, I don't take well to Mel, but really like Paddy. Both should make good 'mum' and 'dad' figures in the camp. Who will Take Me Out host Paddy try to match make with first?

I really hope each of these (bar Josie!) rumours are true - it'll be a great line-up, should this bunch go in...

Not long til we find out!

MORE REALITY TELLY

SOAP NEWS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...