Monday 8 September 2014

Simon Cowell signs Britain's Got Talent finalists


It's been announced this morning that Simon Cowell has signed BGT finalists, Jack Pack!

These guys were my absolute favourite this year and I'll be eagerly looking out for their debut... 

The band - Sean Ryder Wolf, Alfie Palmer, Andrew Bourn and Martin McCafferty are thrilled to be working with Simon and his label, saying:

“It's a dream come true for us to be signing to Syco Music. We'd like to thank Simon Cowell for believing in us and giving us this opportunity. We can’t wait to get to work in the studio and try to repay our supporters for the faith they have shown in us.”

Jack Pack, when they starred on BGT
Simon is also clearly a fan, commenting:

“I love this era of music, it only works if you’ve got great voices and if you respect the time and Jack Pack win on both counts. I’ve always wanted to work on this type of record so I am looking forward to us working together”.

The boys album is said to be due for release next year, where they will take inspiration from the Rat Pack and swing era.

Who's excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...