Friday 1 August 2014

BIG BROTHER - Eviction night comes again

Emma and Rylan are ready to brng us another fab eviction!
Once again, it's Friday. Hurrah!

But it won't be a 'hurrah' for one of the Big Brother housemates, as three of them face eviction tonight. After a week of 'normal' nominations, and no nomination twists - Chris, Pav and Zoe are all facing the chop.
It was nice having a week of normality with the nom process, especially after a few weeks of BB chopping and changing the rules. Although I have a sneaky feeling that next week won't be as easy. Surely they'll make another mega twist, especially as we're nearing the end...

As for who's going to go, my money would be on Pav for definite tonight. The public just haven't taken to him it seems, and neither have I. Granted, I have felt sorry for him when he's felt alone or out of the group, but he's not really shown or given much in my opinion.

This week, where we had the Power, proved a tough one for the housemates, with the fact that they have found out a little about what people 'on the outside' think of them. Mark and Helen were probably the two less than impressed.
I've gone off Mark even more, although I have never really taken to him anyway. As I've said - yes, he can be funny with his remarks - but I think he's extremely self-centered and selfish. He'd stab a mate in the back quick-time, especially if it meant getting a free spray tan!
He was nicer to Christopher this week, apologising for certain traits in his behavior - although I think it was a ploy to make himself look a bit better, realising that he could be coming across badly. I know he has a lot of fans, but that's my take on Mark.

Helen is growing on me more and more. Which, if I'm completely honest, I didn't want to happen. She doesn't seem the most popular out here, and I always get a bit of stick for saying that she's one of my faves. I didn't have many nice things to say about her in the beginning - calling her 'horrid Helen,' I believe, at one point! But she's turned it around for me.

Ex-housemate, Kimberly, who yesterday revealed that she has sadly suffered an ectopic pregnancy with Steven's baby, which caused her to leave the house, hit the nail on the head this week about Helen. Kim said that she had her heart set on Helen to win, because she's honest and real. And people sometimes don't take to honestly well...which is why she could be unpopular. This is true. I think I've said before that Helen is the most honest in my opinion, but she just doesn't deliver it well, and I still stand by that.

Helen has made me laugh, made me angry, been honest and made mistakes. That's a real person, and we've all done each of those things, right?

So far, I'd like to see Helen crowned, with Ash or Winston not so far behind.

From things I've heard and seen on Twitter, though, it could be Ashleigh who walks away crowned winner... but she's not been honest all the way through, has been sly and a little manipulative. Not very good traits to have...

As it's Big Brother, though... Opinions can change on a daily basis... And we've still got a little way to go!

What's your opinion on the last week's happenings?

MORE REALITY NEWS

SOAP FAVOURITES

COMEDY TELLY


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...