Thursday 5 June 2014

PICTURES - Inside the BIG BROTHER house

With just SIX hours to go until Launch Night (Part 1) I thought I'd share some pictures of the Abode we're going to be obsessing with over the summer.

Big Brother's Bit on the Side host Rylan Clark gave his Twitter followers a sneak peak of the Diary Room chair yesterday...

But here's a look at the rest of the house:

An earthy looking living area with not-so-comfy looking sofas!

Simple and minimal designs go throughout the house...

I wonder who will be HEAD of the table?

Loving the shades...

Check out the rounded tub!

A very exposed shower. Housemates will be watching housemates while they scrub... Nice!

The bedroom has a pastel colour scheme... With all the beds doubled, once again! (Let's hope the sheets have been changed since Lee Ryan was there!)

The pink touches in the garden look lovely! I have a cousin - her name's Jessica by the way! - who would love this

Is that glass room up high the rumoured 'Gogglebox'?!

Ah the pool! I love it!


 BIG BROTHER'S BACK - AND HE'S ON A POWER TRIP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...